© 2010, Eyconix LLC. All rights reserved.
Family or Friend
Eyconix, LLC., has partnered with detention facilities in the United States to provide a new visitation tool for family and friends of inmates. Online visitation is being provided as an alternative to onsite visitation at the request of local law enforcement. In order to be eligible for an online visit of an incarcerated person, the Eyconix system requires the following:
- You acknowledge that your visit may be recorded
- There must not be a restraining order between anyone on the video visitation and the inmate you are visting
- You must have computer access
- You must have an internet connection
- You must have an internet browser
- You must have a web camera
- You must have a credit card account for payment in advance
While the Eyconix visitation system is an online tool, Eyconix is committed to complying with the local, state and federal rules that are required for onsite visitation.No level of privacy is expected for online visitation. A visitation can be cancelled or abruptly ended at the discretion of the detention facility. See Refunds for refund options in the event of a cancellation. All monies (with the exception of annual subscriptions) are treated as gift card monies. The following provides the Federal Reserve Guidelines as it relates to gift card purchases.http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/press/bcreg/20100323a.htmVisitation with inmates may be scheduled in advanced based on the schedule approved by the Warden within the detention facility. This schedule is subject to change without notice.